$240 per 50-minute psychotherapy session; $260 per evaluation session (evaluation is usually conducted in 1-4 sessions depending upon the complexity of your problems and involvement of other health care providers)
Please note that TraumaResource is an independent, out-of-pocket practice which means that all patients are responsible for full payment at the time of service. Nevertheless, statements can be provided to any patient requesting a record of services received and payments made. These statements can be used to seek reimbursement from a patient's insurance carrier. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Can I be reimbursed for treatment provided by an out-of-network provider?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Special rates are reserved for active duty military and veterans.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please email me for further information.